Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you have the right to have your personal data
deleted or removed from our systems. Though you can make the request in any format you choose,
you may use this form. We will process your request in accordance with the GDPR.
Please be aware that if you request to have your personal data deleted, there are specific reasons
for which we may decline your request and your personal data will continue to be processed.
You have the right to have your personal data deleted in the following circumstances (please circle
the appropriate boxes):
▪ Where you feel your personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which we originally
▪ Where you no longer consent to our processing of your personal data;
▪ Where you object to our processing of your personal data as is your right under Article 21 of the
▪ Where you feel your personal data has been unlawfully processed;
▪ Where you feel we are subject to a legal obligation that requires the erasure of your personal data;
▪ Where you are a child, you represent a child, or you were a child at the time of the data processing
and you feel your personal data was used to offer you information society services.
We will do our best to respond promptly and in any event within one month, whichever happens to
be later, of the following:
▪ our receipt of your written request; or
▪ our receipt of any further information we may ask you to provide to enable us to comply with
Please note that in certain circumstances we may not be able to erase the information you requested
in accordance with Article 17(3) of the GDPR, where erasure may, would, or could:
▪ adversely affect the freedom of expression;
▪ contradict a legal obligation;
▪ act against the public interest in the area of public health;
▪ act against the public interest in the area of scientific or historical research; or
▪ prohibit the establishment of a legal defense or exercise of other legal claims.
In such cases you will be informed promptly and given full reasons for that decision.
In order to delete data from our database please provide the following Details and send the details to email@example.com
- Full name:
- Contact telephone number:
- Contact email address:
- Date data was used
- Platform where Data was used:
- Email address Used
- What information you wish to Delete
- Reason why you want data deleted
- Documents which must accompany this application:
- Evidence of your identity
- Evidence of the data subject’s identity
- Justification for erasure of data
Please note that any attempt to mislead may result in prosecution.
I confirm that I have read and understood the terms of this subject form and certify that the
information given in this application to _____________________________ is true. I understand that it may be necessary to obtain more detailed information in order to locate the correct personal data.