Coconut water (commonly known as “madafu” in Kiswahili) is the juice found in the center of a young, green coconut. The water inside helps nourish the fruit.
These benefits of coconut are obviously great for both sexes. But of note for men, coconut is a good source of manganese. And manganese is important for men’s sexual health. Among other negative effects, a lack of manganese in your diet will diminish your reproductive system.
Other Benefits includes:-
1. Good Source of Several Nutrients
An average green coconut provides about 0.5–1 cups of coconut water. Which Nourishes your body with the following nutrients
- Carbs: 9 grams
- Fiber: 3 grams
- Protein: 2 grams
- Vitamin C: 10% of the RDI
- Magnesium: 15% of the RDI
- Manganese: 17% of the RDI
- Potassium: 17% of the RDI
- Sodium: 11% of the RDI
- Calcium: 6% of the RDI
2. Hydration properties because it contains glucose and sugar
3.May Support Heart Health- Drinking coconut water may be helpful to reduce heart disease risk
5. Reduces Blood pressure- coconut water contains 600 mg of potassium in 8 ounces (240 ml). Potassium has been shown to lower blood pressure in people with high or normal blood pressure
6. Benefits against Diabetes
7. Good for Digestion
8. Weight loss
9. May be used to treating urinary tract infections and Kills mouth bacteria to improve dental health
10. In Pregnant mothers, it improves the immunity of mother and fetus, increasing the levels of amniotic fluid in the body
Skin Benefits of Coconut Water:
11. Drinking and even applying coconut water Hydrates & Moisturizes your skin giving a flawless complexion thus preventing aging signs and treating skin infections.
12. Removes Excess Oils on your skin, therefore, treating acne and blemishes :
Hair Benefits of Coconut Water:
13. Rinsing your hair with coconut water conditions your hair to make it smooth and manageable, and also prevents hair loss.
14. Treats Scalp Conditions to eliminate dandruff, scalp psoriasis, and itchiness :
15. May Help Prevent Kidney Stones
16. May Have Antioxidant Properties: When there are too many free radicals, your body enters a state of oxidative stress, which can damage your cells and increase disease risk
In Stock – @Fresh Market